Today, I am sharing with you a few things I LOVE in case you are stumped on a gift for a girl in your life and need some extra help. 🙂
- My favorite “beauty” treatment, is my microdermabrasion wand from Neutrogena. You can get one here, or run to Walmart (That’s where I got mine).
- Nail Polish!! My sweet sister-in-law showed me that nails can look beautifully manicured without tons of money at the salon, by just a little bit of TLC. Now, when I’m needing a beauty pick-me-up, I put on a Hallmark movie and paint my nails. 🙂 It’s wonderful.
- Beachbody on Demand! This is an easy gift/suggestion that requires no trip to the store! BOD is a digital library of a TON of Beachbody workouts that you stream at home from your computer, phone, laptop, apple tv, etc. There is a new workout suggestion every day, so it’s impossible to get bored with your workouts. Plus, there’s exclusive content available on BOD that you can’t get anywhere else. For a while they were offering a 30 day free trial; I’m not sure if that’s still a thing, but you can ask this wonderful lady here.
- Along with the workouts, you need cute and uplifting workout gear! I love CTC! Inspiring, scripture based, super comfy tanks you can wear to the gym, to bed, or dress up with layers and wear on date night! It’s too late to order and get the item by Christmas, but you can’t go wrong with a gift card!
- Chocolate, y’all. Tis the season for peppermint bark and white chocolate yummies. All in moderation of course. If your woman likes chocolate (show me a woman who doesn’t like chocolate… I think I’ve met maybe 1 ever), she may love these. Careful though, it’s hard to eat just one!
- A Knitting Loom. This one came in a set of 4. For those who are interested in knitting or crocheting, but don’t know how or get frustrated when they start, get a loom! My friend introduced me to these and I don’t know if I’ll ever go back to the other way! Hats for everyone for Christmas!! lol 🙂
- Last, but not least: supplements! I used to think I only had to eat healthy and exercise to be perfectly healthy. Yes. Eating well is a HUGE part of fitness and health; exercise helps tone muscle, improve endurance, burn fat, increase metabolism, etc. I could go on and on about the benefits of exercise! BUT God made our bodies to function at their top potential, when we are feeding ourselves with His foods and nutrients. That’s why I love Plexus. Plant based, all natural ingredients, to help your body THRIVE. Not just get by. If you are feeling rotten all the time, it may be because your body doesn’t have what it needs to flourish. Get with me. Let’s figure out what you need to do to be your best. New Combo Pack Customers will receive a free gift!
- I almost forgot! DRY SHAMPOO… But not any ol’ dry shampoo. THIS brand, Batiste. My second favorite is the Dove brand. Seriously, every woman with hair needs this. Saves time in the morning, and shampoo in your shower. 🙂
Well I hope you enjoyed this post! Leave me some feedback in the comments so I can know if you want more posts like this one! 🙂
MERRY CHRISTMAS, Y’ALL!